|Commercial Heat Project Manager|
Commercial Heat Project Manager
Salary: £45,000 plus package
Consultant: Toby Day
Our client is one of the largest leading power companies with employees worldwide. With a substantial amount of money being invested into the renewable sector they are looking for a Commercial Heat Project Manager
You’ll manage a commercial heat work programme throughout the UK, replacing commercial gas-fired heating systems with newer and greener technologies. The work will be carried out by service providers using our performance contract and competitive tender frameworks. It’ll be down to you to monitor the chosen providers, making sure they stay on budget and meet strict quality and safety standards.
• An appropriate engineering qualification e.g. Degree /HNC or equivalent.
• Strong project management experience.
• Strong negotiating skills and an understanding of the commercial impact of their activities.
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to ensure the most effective delivery of the work programme.
• Numerical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and information and produce it in a clear and logical format.
• Financial and commercial experience.
• Oral and written communication, interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to take a confident and diplomatic approach with staff, contractors, customers and senior managers.
• An understanding of distribution safety rules & responsibilities.
• Knowledge of relevant legislation, including C(DM), Electricity at Work Act, HASAWA, and TMA.
• A thorough understanding, detailed experience and formal training in C(DM) responsibilities.
• Knowledge and experience of CHP and heat network installation.
• Experience of specification writing and contract negotiation.
• Experience of tender assessment and negotiations, or be working towards a minimum of a NEBOSH certificate.
• A good understanding of P&L reporting and associated financial techniques.
• A broad understanding of the distribution system and the network’s limitations.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 (0) 203 002 2877/ +44 (0) 207 902 1191